Vegetarian pasta recipes - 5 recipes
Find all our Vegetarian pasta recipes here:
Chef Tips and Tricks
This French tarte tatin is golden, caramelized apple perfection!
- 1 puff pastry
- 6 apples, sliced
- 3 oz. chilled butter, chopped into chunks
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Roll out a puff pastry.
- Lay out the apple slices in a pan.
- Add chunks of butter on top of the apples.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar on top.
- Cook for 20 minutes in oven at 350°F, to caramelize the apples.
- Place puff pastry on top of the caramelized apples.
- Cook for 15 minutes at 350°F.
Top rated Vegetarian pasta recipes
Slice the zucchini into slices using a slicer, salt them and allow to drain for an hour
- 4 zucchini
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- olive oil
- lemon juice salt
Toss all ingredients
- 2 Roma tomatoes seeded
- Pasta cooked
- Garlic minced
- Olive oil
- fresh and in thin strips
- Salt and pepper
- Parmesan cheese grated
Meatless Baked Ziti
- 1 pound of dried ziti
- 3 1/2 cups of quick tomatoe sauce
- 1 pound of fresh mozzarella half cut 1/2 cubes 1/2 thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup of freshly grated parmesan
- 1/2 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- Kosher salt to taste
Quick and easy pasta sauce
- 1-8 oz. block cream cheese
- 1 pint half and half
- 1 cup shredded parmesan
- 1/2 stick butter
Cavatappi with Spinach, Beans and Asiago Cheese
By Carolyn Haslam-ODea
This is a hot salad. You can use any kind of pasta
- 8 cups fresh chopped spinach leaves
- 4 cups hot cooked cavatappi ( 6oz uncooked)
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can cannellini beans drained
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 1/2 cup asiago Cheese