23 Mouthwatering Apple Recipes to Make This Fall
Now is the time to get your apple fix. Discover our delicious recipe ideas to have you crunching on this healthy fruit all season long!
© Britney Breaks Bread
Apple Bacon and Cheddar Grilled Cheese
Crispy, sweet Fuji apples are used in this grown-up grilled cheese, along with strong-flavored herbs like sage and thyme, savory bacon and a combo of shredded cheddar and mozzarella. It's the ultimate fall sandwich to sink your teeth into. Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
This French tarte tatin is golden, caramelized apple perfection!
- 1 puff pastry
- 6 apples, sliced
- 3 oz. chilled butter, chopped into chunks
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Roll out a puff pastry.
- Lay out the apple slices in a pan.
- Add chunks of butter on top of the apples.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar on top.
- Cook for 20 minutes in oven at 350°F, to caramelize the apples.
- Place puff pastry on top of the caramelized apples.
- Cook for 15 minutes at 350°F.