Guacamole-Stuffed Potato Skins
Take a break from your regular potato skins recipe, and try stuffing them with homemade guacamole instead! Here's our easy step-by-step recipe.
Holy guacamole-stuffed potato skins!
Potato skins are good, but guacamole-stuffed potato skins are even better! Learn how to make this delicious appetizer with the help of our step-by-step recipe!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!