S'mores plus 14 unexpected things you can cook around a campfire
All you need is a cast-iron pan or dutch oven and a handful of ingredients to make these recipes you'd never think to cook on a campfire!
S'mores are the obvious campfire treat -- few things are more comforting than golden gooey marshmallows sandwiched between crunchy graham crackers and melted chocolate bars!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.