Tortilla pizza: The ultimate game-day snack
Here's a step-by-step recipe that shows you how to make a pizza using flour tortillas. It's light, low-calorie, delicious and easy!
This tortilla pizza is going to change game-night snacks forever. It's healthy, delicious and comes together in the time it takes for a commercial break!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.