Egg recipes that don't need a frying pan
If eggs are your staple, a world of yumminess awaits you! These recipes are no-fry, which means less oil and fewer dishes! Bring it on!
© Recipe Tin Eats
Ham, egg and cheese bread bowls
One of the best reasons for making these ham, egg and cheese bowls instead of fried eggs is that you're not left with any washing up after you've cooked them! Wrapped in tin foil and baked, these delicious parcels are perfect for an on-the-go meal in minutes.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!