Bye bye bolognese: lasagna like you've never seen it
If you hear 'lasagna' and immediately think 'bolognese', these mouthwatering ideas will open a whole new, wonderful world of lasagna making!
© Simply Delicious
Shredded pork lasagna with smoked provolone and crispy sage
A creamy bechamel sauce comes alive with tender shredded pork roast, smoked provolone cheese and crisp sage leaves in this rather special lasagna.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!