Lightning fast stir fries to free up your weeknights
Easy, healthy and utterly delicious, stir fries are also quick! Check out these lightning fast stir fries to free up your weeknights.
© Oh My Veggies
End of Summer Veggie Stir Fry
While this recipe makes great use of end-of-season vegetables, there's no reason you can't make it now! Orange zest and juice give it a citrusy zing, and you can have it on your table in 30 minutes.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!