The Oven-Baked BBQ Chicken Meatballs You Need In Your Life
By Stephanie Holmes, 08/18/2016
Simplify your weeknight dinner with this step-by-step recipe for BBQ chicken meatballs, toasted up perfectly in your oven and ready for your tummy!
1/11 View slideshow
© Silvia Santucci
BBQ Chicken Meatballs
More steaming articles
How to make jelly donuts from scratch... How to make baked quail eggs in potato... 10 Chocolate Lava Cake Fillings That...
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.