Desk Snacks! Healthy treats that don't need refrigerating
No refrigerator at work? No problem. Keep these desk-friendly snacks on hand to combat the afternoon munchies.
Popcorn is salty, moreish and reminds you of being a kid at the movies. And it turns out: it's pretty good for you! Plain popcorn contains very few calories and quite a lot of fiber. Look for low sodium popcorn options, and avoid the caramel-coated stuff at all costs.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.