25 Fried Chicken Recipes That Are Better Than Takeout
KFC, Popeye's and Chick-Fil-A have nothing on these 25 homemade fried chicken recipes!
© Lady And Pups
Spicy fried chicken sandwich
There's something so delicious about the combination of spicy chili pepper and deep-fried chicken breast. Not to mention that when it's served in burger-form, you've got the ultimate fast food sandwich. Now you can skip the takeout line and whip up this burger at home instead! In this recipe, the chicken is coated in a Sriracha batter, then deep fried and topped with jalapeno yogurt mayo to give the burger an extra spicy kick! Get the recipe for spicy fried chicken sandwiches here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!