25 Great Ways to Use Up Leftover Potatoes
Prevent waste and save time with these great ways to use up leftover potatoes. Baked, boiled or mashed, we've got you covered.
Shepherd's Pie is another comfort food classic, and you can whip this recipe all together in break-neck speed with your leftover mashed potatoes. Spread the velvety mashers over ground beef and veggies for a wholesome meal that couldn't be further from normal old leftovers.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.