20 Secrets To The Best Caesar Salad
Caesar salad is a classic American dish loved all across the country. Take yours out of this world with our 20 secrets!
© Natasha's Kitchen
Make Your Own Dressing
The easiest way by far to up your Caesar salad game is to make your own dressing. This olive oil-based dressing featuring mayo, mustard, garlic, lemon juice, and plenty of grated parmesan can be whipped up in 5 minutes and tastes miles better than anything you can pick up at the store! Bonus: any leftovers will keep in the fridge for a few days, ready to be spread onto a sandwich or eaten as a dip!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Enjoy these super easy, cheesy, dumpling-style croque monsieurs!
- 4 slices of bread
- 4 slices of ham
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Mozzarella cheese
- Egg yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- On a large piece of plastic wrap, press one slice of bread flat with a rolling pin.
- Add one slice of ham, cherry tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese.
- Take the four corners of the bread, pull them in towards the center, pinch them together so that the bread maintains the shape.
- Envelope the bread in the plastic wrap. Gather and twist the ends on top to seal the sandwich dumpling.
- Repeat this step with the other slices of bread.
- Remove the bread balls from the fridge and roll each one in flour, then egg yolk, then breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve alone or with dipping sauces of your choice.