How to Host the Best Brunch Ever
Brunch is by far the best meal: it's savory, it's sweet, it can last all day... Here are our top tips to help you host the best brunch ever!
© Things I Made Today
Planning ahead is the key to a successful brunch! During the days leading up to your brunch, plan your menu, make your grocery lists, and hit the store. You can even make any items that can be frozen and popped in the oven straight from the freezer, like these delicious white cheddar and green onion breakfast scones.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!