20 Rotisserie Chicken Dinners in 20 Minutes or Less
With a rotisserie chicken, you're never more than 20 minutes from a delicious dinner! Here are 20 easy recipes to add to your arsenal.
© Feasting at Home
Easy Vietnamese Lettuce Wraps
These Vietnamese lettuce wraps are a fun and healthy meal that requires zero cooking if you have leftover cooked chicken on hand! Simply slice up your ingredients, throw together a quick sauce, and let everyone assemble their own wraps at the table. Light and refreshing, they make for the perfect "detox" meal when you've been doing a bit of indulging.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.