20 Rotisserie Chicken Dinners in 20 Minutes or Less
With a rotisserie chicken, you're never more than 20 minutes from a delicious dinner! Here are 20 easy recipes to add to your arsenal.
© Feasting at Home
Easy Vietnamese Lettuce Wraps
These Vietnamese lettuce wraps are a fun and healthy meal that requires zero cooking! Simply slice up your ingredients, throw together a quick sauce, and let everyone assemble their own wraps at the table.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!