30 Of The Most Mouthwatering Things You Can Cook Over A Campfire
Campfires are for more than just toasting marshmallows! Get creative with these 30 mouthwatering recipes you can cook over the campfire.
© Fresh Off The Grid
Chickpea Breakfast Skillet with Summer Veggies
Gone camping? This delicious chickpea, egg, and summer vegetable skillet is packed with healthy proteins and flavor gets its flavor from a handful of fragrant spices. Plus it comes together in just 20 minutes. Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!