Top 10 mistakes that will ruin a homemade pizza
Pizza may be your favorite food but is yours as good as it could be? Stop making these 10 mistakes and you'll never order take-out again!
© Budget Bytes
Stretching your dough too thin
Getting your pizza dough just right can make you feel a bit like Goldilocks: too thick and it'll be more chewy than crispy, but too thin and it won't be able to support the toppings. To find that perfect balance, aim for at least 1/8 inch thick, like in this delicious recipe.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!