100 Pasta Recipes That Will Never Let You Down
Easy, delicious, packed with flavor and quick to make...we guarantee that these 100 pasta recipes will never fail you!
© The Pioneer Woman
Shells and cheese (with bacon and peas)
If you've never tried combining bacon, peas and cheese together, then you've been missing out! Take your classic mac and cheese to the next level with this recipe for shells and cheese (with bacon and peas).
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
This multi-colored Rainbow Shrimp Pasta is utterly delicious, and sure to impress when you serve it up!
- 2 oz red spaghetti
- 2 oz green spaghetti
- 2 cups shrimp
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- Boil the red and green spaghetti separately in salted water until al dente.
- Fry the shrimp in a pan with plenty of salt, pepper and paprika.
- Add 1/2 cup of cream cheese, and stir through until combined.
- Arrange the cooked spaghetti in an alternating pattern on a plate.
- Top with the creamy shrimp sauce
- Garnish, and serve!