Wacky World Pizza Toppings You'll Actually Love
Looking to shake up your weeknight routine? Try some of these incredible and innovative pizza toppings from around the world!
© Port And Fin
Tandoori Pizza With Honey Garlic Yogurt Sauce
Use up those tandoori leftovers, or whip up your own tandoori chicken for this beautiful Indian-inspired pizza. The honey garlic yogurt sauce lends a sweetness to the spicy tandoori, and the simple presence of a dipping sauce takes this pizza to the next level.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!