50 Brownie Mix-Ins You’ve Got To Try
Do you want to get seriously chocolaty and deliciously decadent? Then stop what you're doing and try these incredible brownie mix-ins now!
© Port and Fin
Spicy Midnight Diablo Brownies
What’s devilishly dark and sweet as sin? These spicy midnight diablo brownies. Use black cocoa to get that midnight color, and cinnamon, ginger and cayenne for that spicy prick of the tongue.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Are you ready to have your mind blown?
- 1 Large bar of semisweet chocolate
- 1/2 Cup of butter
- 1/2 Cup of sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tsp. of vanilla
- 1 Cup of flour
- 1/4 Tsp. of salt
- 1/2 Tsp. of sugar
- 1/3 Cup of cocoa powder
- 16 Ferrero Rochers
- In a bowl, combine the chocolate and butter and heat in oven for 5 minutes at 320° F (or until melted).
- Add the sugar, egg, vanilla and mix.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, salt, 1/2 tsp. of sugar, cocoa powder, and mix.
- Sift together the flour mixture with the chocolate mixture.
- Line a baking tray with aluminum foil, and pour in the batter. Dot with Ferrero Rochers.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350° F.
- Remove from oven... and enjoy!