40 Pull-Apart Recipes That Are Finger Lickin' Good
Cooking for a crowd? These dishes are perfect for sharing, easy to transport, and stunningly delicious.
© Five Heart Home
Savory Herb And Cheese Monkey Bread
This delicious wreath of cheesy, herby goodness is astonishingly easy to make. Get in on the secret, here!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!