5-Ingredient Pasta Dishes You'll Love
Sometimes you just want to come home and dive into a bowl of steaming hot pasta. These 5-ingredient recipes are guaranteed to hit the spot!
© Thyme For Cocktails
Creamy Roasted Red Pepper Linguine
Get in and out of the kitchen with this creamy, comforting pasta recipe that requires minimal prep and comes out with maximum flavor.
Ingredients: Linguine + Roasted Red Peppers + Half and Half + Asiago Cheese + Parsley
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
This multi-colored Rainbow Shrimp Pasta is utterly delicious, and sure to impress when you serve it up!
- 2 oz red spaghetti
- 2 oz green spaghetti
- 2 cups shrimp
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- Boil the red and green spaghetti separately in salted water until al dente.
- Fry the shrimp in a pan with plenty of salt, pepper and paprika.
- Add 1/2 cup of cream cheese, and stir through until combined.
- Arrange the cooked spaghetti in an alternating pattern on a plate.
- Top with the creamy shrimp sauce
- Garnish, and serve!