The BEST 50 Candies From Around The World
There is so much more to the world of candy than Snickers, M&M and Gummy Bears!
© Instagram - @b1no
Japan - Botan Rice Candy
The Japanese have a knack for finding infinitely creative ways to get your rice fix, and these little lemon-orange flavored chews are no exception. Packaged in cute little green and orange boxes, each piece is wrapped in an edible piece of rice paper. If you're lucky, you might find it in North America thanks to good old exportation.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
This French tarte tatin is golden, caramelized apple perfection!
- 1 puff pastry
- 6 apples, sliced
- 3 oz. chilled butter, chopped into chunks
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Roll out a puff pastry.
- Lay out the apple slices in a pan.
- Add chunks of butter on top of the apples.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar on top.
- Cook for 20 minutes in oven at 350°F, to caramelize the apples.
- Place puff pastry on top of the caramelized apples.
- Cook for 15 minutes at 350°F.