30 Ways To Eat Chili That Aren't Served In A Bowl
There are no rules when it comes to eating chili! Here are 30 delicious and bowl-free ways to down this comforting dish.
Beer-Soaked Chili Cheese Fries
It's no secret that fries and beer pair well, but imagine soaking fresh-cut potatoes IN beer, then topping it with a generous helping of chili and cheese. Genius! Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These tasty stuffed cabbage rolls are so easy!
- 1 onion
- 5 - 6 thick rashers bacon
- 1/2 lb sausage meat
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 2 bell peppers, diced
- 1 cabbage head
- Fry the bacon in a skillet, then add onion, and meat.
- Add tomato paste, bell peppers, garlic and salt, and simmer till cooked through
- Boil 1 whole cabbage head in salted water till tender
- Spoon mixture into individual cabbage leaves, and fold carefully to form little rolls
- Serve with any remaining mixture