FAST 5: Guilt-Free WRAPS that Taste Totally Sinful
Who says food can't be healthy AND delicious??
More steaming articles
25 Salads That Were Made To Be... 21 Vegetarian Dinners You Can Make for... 10 tasty snacks that have less than 100...
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Fresh Mango Salad
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.