FAST 5: Guilt-Free WRAPS that Taste Totally Sinful
Who says food can't be healthy AND delicious??
More steaming articles
The 50 Best Cheesecake Recipes On The... How do pineapples and 8 other fruits... 15 Indulgent Non-Potato Fries You'll...
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Fresh Mango Salad
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.