Around The World In 50 Snacks
Wondering what people munch on when they get hungry between meals? Check out our comprehensive list of snack foods from around the globe.
© Instagram - @tsengtt
Koala's March - Japan
These cute, bite-sized cookies hail from Japan. They're "stamped" with various koala faces hiding a creamy flavored filling inside. Pictured here is the Cocoa and Milk Cream flavor, which is unique to Japan, but both the Chocolate and Strawberry flavors are available in the US.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Did you know you can toast sweet potato slices... and it's absolutely delicious!
- Slice an avocado in half.
- In a bowl, combine avocado with half an onion (diced) and coriander.
- Add the juice from half a lemon and some salt, and mix.
- Cut a sweet potato into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place in a toaster, making sure to toast both sides.
- Spread the avocado mix onto the toast. Enjoy!