Rival Ina Garten With These 27 Roast Chicken Recipes
Nothing beats oven-roasted chicken when it comes to satisfying Sunday night dinners. Luckily, we've made a list of the most succulent roast chicken recipes the Internet has to offer (even the Barefoot Contessa would approve).
© Just a Taste
Simple Roast Chicken
Sometimes, the best recipes are 100 percent stress-free! This simple roast chicken uses just five ingredients to transform your bird into a succulent feast. Let it cook in the oven for one hour and voilà — instant dinner!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These tasty stuffed cabbage rolls are so easy!
- 1 onion
- 5 - 6 thick rashers bacon
- 1/2 lb sausage meat
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 2 bell peppers, diced
- 1 cabbage head
- Fry the bacon in a skillet, then add onion, and meat.
- Add tomato paste, bell peppers, garlic and salt, and simmer till cooked through
- Boil 1 whole cabbage head in salted water till tender
- Spoon mixture into individual cabbage leaves, and fold carefully to form little rolls
- Serve with any remaining mixture