100 Green Food Recipes For St. Patty's Day
Get into the Irish spirit for St. Patrick's Day with these green-themed recipes!
© The Pioneer Woman
Irish Hills Cupcakes
What better way to get into the Irish spirit on St. Patty's than with cupcakes reminiscent of the rolling hills of Ireland?! Recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
This multi-colored Rainbow Shrimp Pasta is utterly delicious, and sure to impress when you serve it up!
- 2 oz red spaghetti
- 2 oz green spaghetti
- 2 cups shrimp
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- Boil the red and green spaghetti separately in salted water until al dente.
- Fry the shrimp in a pan with plenty of salt, pepper and paprika.
- Add 1/2 cup of cream cheese, and stir through until combined.
- Arrange the cooked spaghetti in an alternating pattern on a plate.
- Top with the creamy shrimp sauce
- Garnish, and serve!