50 Mouthwatering International BBQ Dishes
Barbecue fare is popular worldwide for its smoky, roasted flavors that come from countless dishes. Here are the best international BBQ recipes out there!
© Center Cut Cook
American Grilled BBQ Ribs
Oven-roasted ribs are certainly delicious, but they don't get that same inimitable smokiness as when they're cooked on a grill. It takes a little bit of preparation, but the finger-licking good outcome is totally worth it. Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.