29 Ways To Upgrade Baked Potatoes To Steakhouse Level
Here's how to take baked potatoes to a whole new level.
© The Gunny Sack
Bloomin' Baked Potato
It's less about what's in these baked potatoes than how they are presented (although the crisp bacon and cheese ensures they are totally delicious). This recipe walks you through turning your potato into a beautiful, flower-like creation.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Let your artistic side out with these easy Pollock-inspired smashed potatoes!
- Boil the desired amount of small potatoes until tender.
- Spread on a lined baking tray, flatten slightly using a cup or jar. Don't over-flatten them!
- Sprinkle liberally with shredded cheese and Parmesan.
- Top with bacon slices approximately the same size as the potatoes.
- Drizzle liberally with balsamic vinegar.
- Place in oven, under the grill for 15 min at 375°F until the cheese is melted and the bacon is crispy.