5-Ingredient Summer Dinners You Can Whip Up In No Time
Even the most passionate cook needs a few easy, fast, no-fuss recipes up their sleeves! Here are our favorite 5-ingredient or less recipes for summer.
© Lil' Luna
Easy Cheesy Baked Ravioli
Nothing could be easier to put together than this quick, cheesy ravioli bake. Just combine your favorite ravioli, pasta sauce, fresh basil and melty cheese. Serve it with a fresh green salad, and you're done!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.