The One Ingredient Your Popcorn Is Missing
Nope, it isn't fancy butter. Or Himalayan salt. Or truffle oil (although that does sound amazing). The ingredient your popcorn is missing is so unusual, we bet you'll never guess it...
It's Time To Improve Your Popcorn Game
A movie-time treat. A mid-morning desk snack. A perfect cocktail hour nibble. We love eating popcorn pretty much all the time, and while it’s super easy to make, there is one thing that can transform your popcorn into an even more delicious treat, that you may never have considered it. The missing ingredient?
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.