The Fastest Way To Shred Chicken
Shredded chicken is a versatile dish that can be thrown into a variety of dishes. Learn how to shred it faster with this genius trick!
© Getty Images
A Faster Way To Shred
It's hard to think of a food that's more versatile than shredded chicken breast. You can enjoy it in anything from soups to salads to sandwiches. It's an excellent source of lean protein (not to mention that it's totally delicious). However, cooking and then manually shredding the chicken can take time in the kitchen that most of us just don't have!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.