The Secret Ingredient Your Scrambled Eggs Are Missing
Are your scrambled eggs rubbery, dull, or just plain tasteless? Revamp your breakfast game with this secret ingredient!
© Getty Images
A Breakfast Staple
For a long time, scrambled eggs have been an American breakfast staple. They're easy to whip up and taste amazing with a side of bacon or a buttery slice of toast. More often than not, however, scrambled eggs leave much to be desired. In a less practiced cook's hands, they end up tasting rubbery and bland. Well, not anymore — thanks to this secret ingredient!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!