Stop Buying Hard Shell Tacos: Here's What You Should Do Instead
Make your Taco Tuesdays unforgettable with this amazing trick!
© Getty Images
So Long, Store-bought!
There's nothing like good ol' Taco Tuesday to get you through the week. It's one of the easiest dinners to throw together at home. All you need is some taco shells and a few delicious fillings! If you're like us, you're probably used to just using the hard taco shells you find at the store. But what if we told you that there's a better homemade way to enjoy tacos? It takes a bit more time, but it's 500x more delicious.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.