50 Game-Day Appetizers You Can Make In Your Slow Cooker
You shouldn't have to spend all day in the kitchen while your favorite teams play. Here are 50 game-day appetizers you can make in the slow cooker!
© The Magical Slow Cooker
This creamy, cheesy queso verde only has five ingredients and melts up in your slow cooker for 2 1/2 hours on high. It's a foolproof dump-and-go recipe that will allow you to spend hardly any time on your feet!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.