Tasty Chicken Dinners With 5 Ingredients Or Less
Craving chicken but don't have time for recipes with mile-long ingredient lists? Try these great, family-pleasing chicken recipes with 5 ingredients or less!
© Host the Toast
Breaded lemon chicken
This 5-ingredient lemon chicken recipe is the epitome of simple and satisfying. Quickly soak the chicken breast in fresh lemon juice before coating in breadcrumbs. This gives it a moist and tangy flavor underneath the golden crust that's subtly flavored with lemon pepper.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.