Banned Foods & Beverages By State: The Good, The Bad and The Weird
Here's what you can and cannot eat, drink or do with food in all 50 states!
In Alabama, college kids will never be able to play "Edward Fortyhands," the drinking game that requires you to tape a 40-ounce bottle of malt liquor to each hand and consume both of them before the tape can be removed. This is because the law prohibits the sale of beer bottles containing more than 25.4 ounces. The "Gourmet Bottle Bill" was passed in 2012, but before then, you could only buy up to 16-ounce bottles. We don't think this is such a bad thing, unless you like to share your beers!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.