How to Keep Bread Fresh Longer
Are you always throwing out bread that's turned hard and moldy? With these tricks, you can keep your bread fresher longer, reduce your food waste, and save some money in the process.
STORE USING TWO BAGS INSTEAD OF ONE
Put the bread in a paper bag first, and then in a plastic bag. The paper bag will absorb the moisture from the bread, while the plastic one will limit the bread's exposure to the air. This will prevent it from drying out and going stale.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.