The Ultimate Fall Cooking Bucket List
Although we are well into the fall season, it’s easy to spend time mourning the summer and wishing that we still had T-shirt weather. But this time of year has so much to offer, especially when it comes to delicious eats! Check out this list of 15 must-make Fall recipes.
© Baker By Nature
Old-Fashioned Apple Pie
You can’t go through the fall season without enjoying a warm slice of old-fashioned apple pie. A beautiful blend of apple cider reduction and warming spices enhances this pie's juicy apple filling. Check out the recipe for this true classic here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
This French tarte tatin is golden, caramelized apple perfection!
- 1 puff pastry
- 6 apples, sliced
- 3 oz. chilled butter, chopped into chunks
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Roll out a puff pastry.
- Lay out the apple slices in a pan.
- Add chunks of butter on top of the apples.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar on top.
- Cook for 20 minutes in oven at 350°F, to caramelize the apples.
- Place puff pastry on top of the caramelized apples.
- Cook for 15 minutes at 350°F.