31 Keto-Friendly Recipes to Devour in December
Need inspiration? Whether you're staying keto for the holidays, or just staying on track, these recipes will shake up your kitchen and your taste buds.
© Tasty Yummies
Greek Lamb Cabbage Bowls
Herbs like dill and oregano come together beautifully with spices like cinnamon and nutmeg to make a full-bodied sauce for the lamb and cabbage. Top it with feta to complete the Greek theme. Here's the recipe.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!