43 Brunch Ideas Worth Waking Up For
Why wait in a long line when you can make a Brooklyn-worthy brunch at home?
© My Name is Yeh
Bagel French Toast
Whether you have leftovers, or just can't choose between French toast or bagels, this is one recipe to try. It makes the best "treat yourself" French toast because the recipe is designed for 1-2 people, but it's easily adaptable to more hungry brunchers. Here's the recipe.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!