Delicious Grilled Pizzas for Easy Dinners
Your grill's capacity for high heat is perfect for pizza!
© Smitten Kitchen
Grilled Margherita Pizza
For a simple yet mouthwatering pizza, make this grilled margherita pizza. Featuring a mozzarella and parmesan blend, this pizza has a wonderfully crackly crust and fresh taste. Using the grill ensures that your pizza dough remains fluffy on the inside, yet crisp on the outside. Here's the recipe.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!