Easy-Breezy 30-Minute Meals for May
Because sometimes even our meal rotation needs a spring cleaning!
© I am a Food Blog
Quick and Easy Chicken Dinner Pizza
Just because you're eating leftovers doesn't mean dinner has to be boring! This easy recipe takes your leftover chicken and veggies and turns them into something completely different—pizza! It only takes 20 minutes. Here's the recipe.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.