30-Minute Meals to Enjoy All Summer Long
These quick and easy meals will help you enjoy the season, stress-free!
© My Name is Yeh
Cumin Chickpea Salad Tacos with Chipotle Tahini
Taco Night will never be the same thanks to this recipe. Cumin-spiced chickpeas replace meat in these inventive tacos, which are also topped with feta, radishes, and mixed greens before being drizzled with a spicy chipotle tahini sauce. Here's the recipe.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.