Gorgeous Popsicles You Can Make at Home
As the days get hotter, we're keeping things cool with these popsicles.
© Lady and Pups
Ombre Salted Caramel Flan Popsicles
These creamy popsicles are wonderfully balanced with salty caramel and a custardy base. Whip these up for an excellent way to end a special meal or if you're just looking for a sweet treat to reward yourself. Here's the recipe.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!