50 Kitchen Tricks to Make Food Much Healthier
Easy, fast and original cooking tricks to reduce the amount of calories you consume and make your dishes much healthier.
© Getty Images
Replace White Bread
White bread is used in many recipes. One of the most common ways it's added is by turning it into crumbs to improve the consistency of a dish. However, there are options that are less caloric that you can use for the same purpose. For example, to make meatballs you can use egg whites or grated zucchini.
Need inspiration? Here are 20 Tantalizing Ways to Eat Meatballs.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.