Grilled Cheese Sandwiches that Get Better with Every Bite
We dare you to make it through this list without taking a bite out of your screen.
© I am a Food Blog
Cheeseburger and Egg Grilled Cheese
There are few things in this world as decadent as this grilled cheese. Featuring a perfectly cooked burger, a fried egg, and heaps and heaps of ooey gooey cheese, this grilled cheese sandwich is one you need in your life. Here's the recipe.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Enjoy these super easy, cheesy, dumpling-style croque monsieurs!
- 4 slices of bread
- 4 slices of ham
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Mozzarella cheese
- Egg yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- On a large piece of plastic wrap, press one slice of bread flat with a rolling pin.
- Add one slice of ham, cherry tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese.
- Take the four corners of the bread, pull them in towards the center, pinch them together so that the bread maintains the shape.
- Envelope the bread in the plastic wrap. Gather and twist the ends on top to seal the sandwich dumpling.
- Repeat this step with the other slices of bread.
- Remove the bread balls from the fridge and roll each one in flour, then egg yolk, then breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve alone or with dipping sauces of your choice.