No-Fuss Pastries to Enjoy with a Cup of Coffee
Sweeten up your coffee break with these treats!
© I am a Food Blog
Coconut Cinnamon Buns
These pillowy soft buns just so happen to be vegan, but you'd never guess it from their rich taste. The combination of coconut and cinnamon is particularly cozy, making this recipe the perfect companion to a hot cup of coffee.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!