Delicious Crowd-Pleasing Dips for Your Next Party
These dips will make your party the hottest ticket in town.
© Probably This
20-Minute Hummus and Baba Ganoush
Why not go Mediterranean at your next party? This easy hummus and baba ganoush—roasted eggplant dip—will impress your guests and keep them happy, all without breaking a sweat. Pair the dips with some pita chips, olives, and stuffed grape leaves. Here's the recipe.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!